Tämä yritys tarjoaa työmahdollisuuksia myös englanniksi
Tällä yrityksellä ei ole suomenkielistä esittelyä
Available for discussion at: 2021-01-25, 15:00-16:00
Elektrobit Automotive Finland Oy
90590 Oulu, Finland
For more information, you may contact email@example.com.
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
We are a globally-operating company with our headquarters in Germany and branches in Asia, Europe, and North America. One of them is located in the city of Oulu, Fnland. Oulu is well-known for its technology and cooperative and competent people.
Currently we are looking for Software Developer Trainees to join our Oulu team! Read more about our trainee possibilities and apply through our website (link can be found at the end of this ad).
Field of operation
Software products and services for the automotive industry
Offices in Finland
• We are looking for a newly graduated or close to graduate Software Developers with strong team player mentality
• You have already gained knowledge and some experience from one or more of the following: C, C++, Qt/QML, Java, Linux, DevOps - we appreciate if you have done programming with some of the mentioned programming languages as a hobby/school project
• We don't expect you to be an expert – we value eagerness to learn with us
• You have good written and spoken English skills and courage to use it with your colleagues globally
• Our values - trust, for one another, freedom to act, passion to win, and excellence with agility - is something you want to stand for
Other relevant information
Welcome to our Virtual Open Doors event in MS Teams at 25 of January, 3.00 to 4.00 p.m. There you can learn more about our company and trainee positions, meet your future colleagues and ask questions (joining anonymously is also possible). Join the event via this link: https://bit.ly/2JAqoS0
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Processing Science
- Software, Systems and Services Development in Global Environment
Year of study