Tämä yritys tarjoaa työmahdollisuuksia myös englanniksi
Tällä yrityksellä ei ole suomenkielistä esittelyä
Available for discussion at: 2021-01-20, 09:00 - 13:00,2021-01-21, 09:00 - 13:00
Flex / Esju Oy is a high technology design center specializing on radio platforms and variants for base stations.
We are based in Oulu, Finland and have expertise for wireless and RF electronics since 1991. Since 2018, we have been a part of a global Flex Sketch-to-Scale supply chain. We provide electronics design, consulting, research, and EMC & OTA laboratory services. Our engineers and specialists are experienced in design from specifications to volume manufacturing ready products.
At Flex we value expertise and enthusiasm. We believe in a brighter tomorrow and what people can do when our lives are connected. An integral part of our culture is supporting each other and working together as we strive to find a better way. We want to create smarter, more connected world.
Our focus is developing and empowering talented people to deliver on their potential, providing employees with healthy, safe and secure workplace. We offer you an opportunity to work in a global and innovative environment along with a skilled and experienced team in interesting projects.
We are looking for someone with enthusiastic attitude and intense collaboration skills. Good spoken and written English is needed. Long-term career is possible.
We appreciate your interest in Flex and encourage you to look for opportunities on our careers site that are a good match to your skill sets or send us an open application to email@example.com.
- Supportive and innovative team
- Long-term career possible
- To do MSc thesis on various topics like
- 5G & radio systems
- Coffee and cookies, bicycle club, team events
- Ongoing studies in the field of Telecommunications, RF, IC design or embedded SW
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Good spoken and written English
- We support each other as we strive to find a better way
- We move fast with discipline and purpose
- We do the right thing always
Field of operation
Offices in Finland
Turnover of the company
Trainees/interns for R&D radio projects
Hardware Design Engineer
Familiar with RF measurement equipment
Open applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Wireless Communication Engineering
Year of study